Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip
Dip / Appetizer
Our friends at Rocky Mountain Grillin @rockymountain_grillin put out a simple killer recipe and allowed us to share it with you. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 2-3 cups leftover chicken (Fresh - Leftover - or canned)
- 1-2 cups blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 blocks cream cheese
1 cup Lane's One-legged Chicken buffalo sauce
- Shred Chicken how you like
- Mix chicken and ingredients together place in skillet
- Smoke at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- If you are not a blue cheese fan you can always use our Cubano Dressing Recipe (better than ranch)
- Thanks again to our friends at Rocky Mountain Grillin - Check out their Instagram page here
- You might also like our Easy Buffalo Cubano Chicken Dip recipe.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.