Buffalo Chicken Bacon Sandwich with Cubano Dressing
Chicken / Dinner
Say goodbye to the days of eating a buffalo chicken sandwich at a restaurant or a fast food place. Once you taste this buffalo chicken sandwich you wont go back!
- Add canola oil to a skillet and set to Med-high
- In a bowl mix 2 cups flour and 2 tbsp Lane's Scorpion Rub
- In a Separate bowl mix 2 eggs, 1 Cup milk, and Lane's Scorpion Rub
- Use the Dry - Wet - Dry Method: Flip chicken Breast in flour Mixture bowl, then flip in Egg mixture, and then flip back in the flour mixture
- When Oil reaches 350 degrees drop your chicken in (be easy)
- Flip chicken regularly to not burn. Pull chicken when the internal temperature reaches 165, then sprinkle Scorpion Rub while it is drying.
- In a large bowl add 1 - 2 cups Lane's One Legged Chicken Buffalo Sauce. Place chicken in and coat in sauce.
- Make your sandwich - Add Bacon, Pepper Jack, and other toppings (Jalapenos, Mayonnaise, Onion) - Drizzle with Cubano Dressing (Better than Ranch) - See notes for link