Brisket Nachos with White BBQ Sauce
Nachos / Dinner
When someone said they were going to make some Brisket Nachos for the team up here, I nearly slapped someone. The King of Beef Brisket and the messy goodness of nachos combined? I didn't even know how to function. It was so amazing we held him down and required he give us the recipe immediately. We selfishly have held on to it for some time and we now believe if you love something you must let it go... So we are sharing it, enjoy.
- Put Olive oil or butter in skillet on Medium High heat. Sauté Onions, corn kernels, and jalapeños for 3 - 5 minutes (if you want some heat) - Add Scorpion Combo Rub to taste
- Add your shredded leftover or fresh brisket and 4 teaspoons of Brisket + Ancho Espresso Combo Rub and let cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a sheet tray. Cover with brisket, onion & corn mixture & shredded cheddar cheese. Place in oven until cheese is melted 3 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with cilantro, Scorpion Guacamole, salsa, & a drizzle of our Sorta White Sauce.