Spicy Scorpion Guacamole Recipe
Guacamole / Appetizer
Let's be honest most guacamole is AMAZING!!! But we rarely ever get a guacamole that kicks you in the mouth with spice and flavor. Well we got sick of it, so we tied our chef to his table and wouldn't him eat or sleep until he created a guacamole recipe that would bring tears to our eyes. Two weeks and three chefs later we now how our Scorpion Guacamole recipe. We did it!
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- ½ small red onion - minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes - diced
- 1 jalapeno chopped – remove ribs and seeds for less heat
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped Cilantro
- 1 Lime the zest
- 2 tsp of Lane’s Scorpion Rub or season to taste
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Use a large spoon to remove the avocado meat from the shell.
- Mash the avocado meat with a fork (to desired chunkiness).
- Add Onion, Tomatoes, Garlic, Cilantro, Lime Zest, Scorpion rub (season to taste) and mix well.
- Put in Refrigerator or eat immediately.
Try this on our Brisket Nachos Recipe