Blackened Chicken Garlic Bowtie Pasta
Pasta / Dinner
This chicken will surprise you with its smokey flavor mixed with the soft garlic bowtie pasta. You won't be disappointed.
- 1 Pack (2lbs) Chicken Tenderloin or Breast
- Bacon Chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 3 tbsp Lane's Garlic² Butter (Softened Butter Mixed with Garlic² Rub in mixer) Or butter and a clove of garlic
- 3/4 lb box Bowtie Pasta
- Lane's Blackened Rub/Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes halved
- Bring Pot to boil add a teaspoon of salt, once boiling add bowtie pasta, cook till al dente, remove and strain.
- Cook and chop 3 or 4 strips Bacon - Add more or less depending on your love for bacon
- Diced Onion, Green and Red Bell Pepper (Make sure core, tops, and bottoms of bell peppers are removed)
- Over medium heat add 1 tablespoon Garlic² butter, onions, and bell peppers to a skillet until slightly softened and remove. You still want a slight crunch.
- Prep Chicken - Make sure chicken is at even thickness, trim to keep even thickness. Season all sides of Chicken with Lane's Blackening Rub
- Over medium heat preferably in a cast-iron skillet add 1 tablespoon Lane's Garlic² Butter.
- Once butter is melted and hot add chicken, the goal is to only flip the chicken one time. You want the Seasoning to develop a strong crust. Cook chicken until internal temp of 165.
- In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon of Garlic² Butter and bowtie pasta. Stir till all mixed together.
- Add Chicken, Onion, Bacon, and Bell Peppers stir and heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove add Parmesan, parsley, and cherry tomatoes sliced in half (add as much or as little as you would like) and feed your face.