1c of Sweet Tea Brine to 1g of water. Brine pork loin for 24hrs. Pull, rinse and dry with paper towels.
Spray with duck fat and season with Sweet Heat. Let sit at room temp for 1hr.
Preheat smoker to 325 making sure to use indirect heat to cook. Pull when the pork has reached an internal temp of 145-150.
brush with melted butter and rest for 20min, slice, and drizzle with Pineapple Chipotle
Sweet Heat Pork Loin with Pineapple Chipotle Sauce
Pork / Dinner
Who doesn't love a thick-cut sweet and spicy pork loin? So much flavor and let's be honest, so much sauce! We have paired Sweet Heat rub and Pineapple Chipotle sauce to create a sweet and spicy punch!
- Brine Pork Loin: Mix 1 cup Sweet Tea Brine and 1 gal water in a large container. Add Pork Loin. Brine for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours rinse pork loin and pat dry
- Spray Pork Loin with Duck Fat Spray or other cooking sprays
- Season Pork Loin all over with Sweet Heat Rub
- Sit at room temperature for 1 hour
On Smoker - Smoke Pork Loin (Indirect) at 325 for about an hour until internal temperature (145 - 150) Our Pork Loin is 4lb, adjust accordingly. The important part is the internal temperature.
- In Oven - Bake Pork Loin at 350 for about an hour until internal temperature (145 - 150) Our Pork Loin is 4lb, adjust accordingly. The important part is the internal temperature.
- Pull Pork Loin Brush with butter and rest for 20 minutes
- Slice Pork Loin and drizzle Pineapple Chipotle over top
The Brine ratio is 1 cup of brine to 1 gallon of water. You can adjust accordingly or as needed. Once you have hit your time mark (times are according to size) for brining, make sure you pull and pat dry. Brining meat too long can make the meat salty and fibers of the meat begin to break down and become mushy.