Pre-heat oven and prepare dough (Use your dough instructions)
Mix Marinara and Lane's One-Legged Chicken 50/50 and pour over the dough and brush evenly. Add Mozzarella Cheese. Add your Cooked chopped Bacon, Ham, and Sausage evenly. Add a light layer of Mozzarella Cheese on top if desired. Season Pizza with Lane's Garlic2 Seasoning and place in oven to cook. Once the pizza is done pull and brush Garlic2 butter over pizza crust. Cut, serve and Enjoy!!
Buffalo Meat Lovers Pizza
Pizza / Dinner
There is nothing quite as good as adding an embarrassing amount of meat to a pizza. Now, throw in a spicy twist and you are in spicy meaty heaven! Trust us on this one. You will not regret your decision. This pizza is so good that you'll be hooked. Say "Bye-Bye" to your standard pizza and say "Hello" to deliciousness! Let's be honest, one of the best reasons to make your own pizza is you get to put as many toppings as you would like on your pizza. There never has to be a piece that is missing something. Every bite gets to be your favorite.
- Pre-heat oven and prepare dough (Use your dough instructions)
- Mix Marinara and Lane's One-Legged Chicken 50/50 and pour over dough and brush evenly
- Add Mozzarella Cheese
- Add Cooked chopped Bacon, Ham, and Sausage evenly
- Add a light layer of Mozzarella Cheese
- Season Pizza with Lane's Garlic2 Seasoning and place in oven
- Make Garlic2 Butter - Semi melt 2 tbsp butter, mix in 1 tsp Garlic2 Rub
- Once pizza is done pull and brush Garlic2 butter over pizza crust
- In your local grocery, you should be able to find pizza dough that has already been made. Most of the time it's in the bakery. Take the dough home and roll it out to your thickness liking.
- You can always add more or less One-legged Chicken Buffalo Sauce if you'd like.