Pre-heat oven and prepare dough (Use your dough instructions)
Slice your onions. Chop your pineapple and ham.
Pour Lil Spice BBQ Sauce on the dough and evenly smooth over the dough with a spoon. Add a layer of mozzarella cheese. Evenly add onions, ham, pineapple, and season with Lane's Kapalua Rub. Add a light layer of cheese to the top.
Bake pizza per the instructions with your chosen dough
Kapalua Butter: Semi melt 2 tbsp butter, mix in 1 tsp Kapalua Rub, Once the pizza is done pull and brush Kapalua butter over pizza crust. It is delicious.
Serve and Enjoy!!!
Spicy Hawaiian BBQ Pizza
Pizza / Dinner
We love a good Hawaiian pizza, I also love a good BBQ pizza! So we decided why not try to combine the best of both worlds and make a Hawaiian BBQ Pizza with a touch of heat. We created this and let the team try it out, it was a huge win.
- Pizza dough (Cooked or handmade, your choice)
Lane's Lil Spicy BBQ Sauce
Lane's Kapalua Rub
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Red Onion
Optional Replacement for Lil Spicy - Lane's Pineapple Chipotle
- Pre-heat oven and prepare dough (Use your dough instructions)
- Slice Onions and chop pineapple and ham
- Pour Lil Spice BBQ Sauce on dough and evenly smooth over dough with a spoon
- Add layer of mozzarella cheese
- Evenly add onions, ham, pineapple, and season with Lane's Kapalua Rub
- Add light layer of cheese to the top
- Bake pizza per the instructions with your chosen dough
- Make Kapalua Butter - Semi melt 2 tbsp butter, mix in 1 tsp Kapalua Rub
- Once pizza is done pull and brush Kapalua butter over pizza crust
**If desired, once the pizza is cooked you can drizzle more Lane's Lil Spicy Sauce over top.
**You can always add the toppings that you desire.
**the pre-made dough in the bakery section of your grocery store works really well and tastes the most authentic.