Lil Spicy Hawaiian BBQ Pizza
Pizza / Dinner
I love a good Hawaiian pizza, I also love a good BBQ pizza! So I decided why not try to combine the best of both worlds and make a Hawaiian BBQ Pizza with a touch of heat. We created this and let the team try it out, it was a huge win. We have tried dough from our local grocery store bakery, and also precooked pizza crust in a package. Both work well.
- Pre-heat oven and prepare dough (Use your dough instructions)
- Slice Onions and chop pineapple and ham
- Pour Lil Spice BBQ Sauce on dough and evenly smooth over dough with a spoon
- Add layer of mozzarella cheese
- Evenly add onions, ham, pineapple, and season with Lane's Kapalua Rub
- Add light layer of cheese to the top
- Bake pizza per the instructions with your chosen dough
- Make Kapalua Butter - Semi melt 2 tbsp butter, mix in 1 tsp Kapalua Rub
- Once pizza is done pull and brush Kapalua butter over pizza crust
If desired, once pizza is cooked you can drizzle more Lane's Lil Spicy Sauce over top.