Lane's BBQ: Proud Sponsor Of Your Tailgate Snacks.
Check out the spread below and let us know what you think!
Lane's Kinda Sweet BBQ Nachos
- 4 slices bacon (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Lane's Kinda Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain bacon pieces on paper towels, reserving about 2 tablespoons bacon fat in pan. Add onion and sauté until soft, then add ground beef
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once you've browned the meat, add Kinda Sweet to the pan and bring mixture to a simmer, then turn off heat.
- Spread the chips out onto a large baking sheet, pour the BBQ beef mixture on top, then top with cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and everything is warmed through, 8 to 10 minutes. Garnish nachos with green onions and serve warm.
**Note: Drizzle the nachos with Lane's Kinda White Sauce at the end for maximum tastiness**
Lane's One-Legged Chicken Buffalo Dip
1 pack cream cheese
12.5 oz chicken (canned or shredded)
Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat Rub (optional)
Add cream cheese, chicken, and One-Legged Chicken sauce to a saucepan. Over medium heat, cook until cream cheese has melted and ingredients are fully incorporated.
For an added kick, add a teaspoon of Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat.
Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
Lane's Sweet Heat Bacon Wrapped Smokies
1 Tablespoon Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Wrap each smokie with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick and place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, and smokies. Coat each smokie in sugar/Sweet Heat mixture until covered.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
Lane's Q-Nami Chicken Skewers
2/3 cup Lane's Kinda Sweet BBQ Sauce
2/3 cup Lane's Pow Pow Marinade
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
Lane's Q-Nami Rub
- In a medium bowl, combine Kinda Sweet sauce, Pow Pow Marinade, garlic and ginger. Reserve 1/2 cup and set aside.
- In a gallon size bag or large bowl, combine barbecue sauce mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, up to 8 hours, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Assemble the skewers adding the chicken, pineapple, bell pepper and onion. shake Q-Nami over each skewer.
- Preheat the grill.
- Add skewers to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10 minutes. Brush skewers with reserved barbecue sauce mixture, cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.