Lane’s BBQ “Sorta White” sauce is a fan favorite! This creamy mayonnaise-based unique creation is great for beef and chicken but can also be used as a dressing or a dipping sauce for fries and veggies. The mayo gives it a silky texture, then you get a great pop in flavor from the horseradish and apple cider vinegar. Then it finishes off with a little kick from the blend of chili peppers.
Pair it with our “Kinda Sweet” sauce and you have a match made in Heaven.
Sorta White Recipes:
- Black and Blue Smash Burger - See Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Tater Tots - See Recipe
- Lane's Corn Fritters - See Recipe
- Blackened Fried Catfish Tacos - See Recipe
- Chili Lime Grilled Mexican Stree Corn - See Recipe
- Brisket Nachos with White Sauce - See Recipe
- Lane's Signature Cole Slaw - See Recipe
- Lane's Signature Onion Rings - See Recipe
2018 Flavor of Georgia Winner - Barbecue Sauces
MAYONNAISE (SOYBEAN OIL EGGS WATER VINEGAR SALT OLEORESIN PAPRIKA NATURAL FLAVORS CALCIUM DISODIUM) APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (DISTILLED VINEGAR WATER APPLES) LEMON JUICE HORSERADISH SUGAR SALT PEPPER ANCHO PEPPER CAYENNE PEPPER.