Fiesta Oven Roasted Chicken Salad with Cubano Dressing
Salad / Dinner
Who doesn't love a good chicken salad? Right? Don't get me wrong most of the time we're eating an embarrassing amount brisket and pulled pork around here. Sometimes we just need to feel good about our decisions. So we pulled together a combination of great seasonings and some healthy veggie options to make a full-flavored salad. Plus our Ranch loving marketing guy has claimed that his Cubano dressing will beat out store-bought Ranch any day. When we put this meal together we had to completely agree with him.... for once! Now we know we are stirring up a bees nest to make this claim, but try it out and tell us your thoughts on the Cubano dressing!
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Season tenderloin with Lane's Fiesta Rub
- Spray baking sheet with duck fat spray (or your favorite cooking spray)
- Add chicken to sheet and place in oven
- Bake at 350 until internal temp reaches 165 deg (about 10 minutes)
- Wash spring mix (or your preferred salad mix)
- Dice Onions and Bell Peppers
- on the stovetop over medium-high heat add butter, Bell Peppers, Onions, Corn, and Lane's Fiesta Rub to a pan for a few minutes to slightly soften and bring out flavors.
- In a large bowl add spring mix, softened veggies, tortilla strips, chicken, and Cubano dressing (Cubano dressing link below)
- Mix or just eat (however you like to enjoy your salad)