Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes with White Sauce
Rated 4.3 stars by 3 users
Chicken / Dinner
The days of just eating normal sweet potatoes are gone! So we are jumping in line to create a new unique sweet potato to enjoy with the family.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork (approximately 1-2 hours)
- Remove potatoes form oven and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the middle part of the potato and place in a large bowl. Mix in butter, Lane's SPF 53 Seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in chicken, cheese, and Lane's One Legged Chicken. Mix well until combined.
- Bake in oven again for 20 minutes.
- Top with Lane's Sorta White Sauce and green onions