Espresso Potato Skins
Vegetable / Appetizers
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Lane's Ancho Espresso Rub
- Green onions
- Chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork and season with salt.
- Bake potatoes until soft and easily pierced with fork (1hr-1.5hrs)
- Let potatoes cool. Once cool enough to handle, split potato lengthwise and scoop out some of the middle of the potato.
- In a bowl mix together sour cream, chopped bacon, and Lane's Ancho-Espresso Rub.
- Fill potato skin up with sour cream mixture, top with cheese, and place back in the oven just until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, top with green onion, and enjoy!