Ancho Espresso Potato Skins
Takes , serves four people.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Green onions (for topping)
- 1 tablespoon Lane's Ancho Espresso Rub
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork and season with salt.
- Bake potatoes until soft and easily pierced with fork (1hr-1.5hrs)
- Let potatoes cool. Once cool enough to handle, split potato lengthwise and scoop out the potato.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and Lane's Ancho-Espresso Rub. Add sour cream to potato skin, top with cheese and place back in the oven just until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, top with green onion, and enjoy!