One of my favorite things to do is make one huge plate of nachos, get the family to sit around the table and just enjoy time together. Plus..... NACHOS! What other meal can you really do that with well? For us nachos are a weekly staple for dinner, but we are always trying to change it up and try new recipes. The team all got together and wanted to put something together that was full of flavor, but still needed a kick. We wanted those sweat beads under our eyes - trying to deny that it is spicy kind of heat! These are so simple we hope you enjoy.
3 - 5 Servings
- 1 cup Pulled Pork - leftovers or fresh
- 4 tsp Sweet Heat + Garlic² Combo Rub
- Tortilla Chips
- 3 Jalapeños (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Lil Spicy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a sheet tray. Cover with Pulled Pork & add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Season with Sweet Heat + garlic Combo Rub. Place in oven until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Top with cilantro, Sour cream & a drizzle or more of our Lil Spicy Sauce.