Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread out tortilla chips on a sheet tray. Cover with Pulled Pork & add shredded cheddar cheese. Season with Lane's Sweet-Lic Combo Rub.
Place in oven until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven. Top with cilantro, Sour cream, and a drizzle of Lane's Lil Spicy Sauce. Sever and Enjoy!!
Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
Rated 4.5 stars by 6 users
Nachos / Dinner
One of my favorite things to do is make one huge plate of nachos, get the family to sit around the table, and just enjoy time together. Plus..... NACHOS! What other meal can you really do that with well? For us, nachos are a weekly staple for dinner, but we are always trying to change it up and try new recipes. The team all got together and wanted to put something together that was full of flavor, but still needed a kick. We wanted those sweat beads under our eyes - trying to deny that it is a spicy kind of heat! These are so simple we hope you enjoy them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a sheet tray. Cover with Pulled Pork & add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Season with Lane's Sweet-Lic Combo Rub. Place in oven until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Top with cilantro, Sour cream & a drizzle or more of our Lane's Lil Spicy Sauce
- Remember the heat level is as hot as you want it. Add more/fewer jalapeños or you could substitute habaneros.
- One Legged Chicken would go great on these as well.
- If you have leftover chicken or brisket that would work too.