- 8 chicken breasts, -cut into cutlet shape- very thin pieces
- Sprinkle with salt and dust with flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Lane’s BBQ Garlic²
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 2 cans of Tomato sauce (I use Dei Fratelli Italian sauce)
- ½ pound Mozzarella cheese- grated
- Vegetable oil for frying chicken
- Beat eggs with water and set a side. Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Lane's Garlic² Rub and paprika.
- In a large electric skillet (oil about ½ inch thick)
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and then into Crumb mixture.
- Fry chicken until golden brown. Remove chicken when done and put into 9x13 pyrex pan.
- Pour tomato sauce over chicken and sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese over the top. Then sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly brown.