Honey Sriracha Shrimp Fried Rice
Bowl / Dinner
This shrimp fried rice recipe goes to another level. Fried rice is a great dish that you can add the protein of your choice to and you will have a great meal. This takes a casual dish, gives it a punch of flavor, and makes it fun for the whole family. Our Honey Sriracha rub is a secret heavy hitter that makes any meal better.
- 8 Cups Cooked Rice
- 8 oz Soy Sauce
- 8 oz Water chestnuts
- Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Ka-Me Oyster Sauce
Lane's Honey Sriracha Seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- 8 oz baby corn
- 2 lb Shrimp
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- Diced Scallions
- Soak Shrimp in 8 oz Teriyaki Sauce
- Set Blackstone to Med-High (Be sure to utilize the whole surface of the Blackstone)
- Place butter on Blackstone: add diced sweet onion, red onion, baby corn and water chestnuts
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, and Oyster sauce
- Add Frozen Peas and Carrots
- Crack eggs and place them on one side of the Blackstone
- Add Shrimp and season with Honey Sriracha Seasoning on one side of the Blackstone
- Begin to mix all the ingredients together slowly to allow everything to cook
- Make your plate or bowl, add scallions and Yum Yum Sauce!
If you are using a blackstone/griddle style grill cook and refrigerate you rice before putting on the griddle. It will hold its form better and will not get mushy.
If you don't have a griddle you can also use a skillet(cast iron if you have it) on the stove top.