Soak Shrimp in 8 oz Teriyaki Sauce. Dice your sweet onion, red onion, baby corn, and water chestnuts.
Set Blackstone to Med-High.
Place butter on Blackstone: add diced veggies, add cooked rice, soy sauce, and Oyster sauce, also add your Frozen Peas and Carrots.
Crack eggs and place them on one side of the Blackstone, add Shrimp, and season with Honey Sriracha Seasoning. Begin to mix all the ingredients together slowly to allow everything to cook
Plate and Enjoy!!
Honey Sriracha Shrimp Fried Rice
Bowl / Dinner
This shrimp-fried rice recipe goes to another level. Fried rice is a great dish that you can add the protein of your choice to and you will have a great meal. This takes a casual dish, gives it a punch of flavor, and makes it fun for the whole family. Our Honey Sriracha rub is a secret heavy hitter that makes any meal better.
- 8 Cups Cooked Rice
- 8 oz Soy Sauce
- 8 oz Water chestnuts
- Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Ka-Me Oyster Sauce
Lane's Honey Sriracha Seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Red Onion Diced
- 8 oz baby corn
- 2 lb Shrimp
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- Diced Scallions
- Soak Shrimp in 8 oz Teriyaki Sauce
- Set Blackstone to Med-High (Be sure to utilize the whole surface of the Blackstone)
- Place butter on Blackstone: add diced sweet onion, red onion, baby corn and water chestnuts
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, and Oyster sauce
- Add Frozen Peas and Carrots
- Crack eggs and place them on one side of the Blackstone
- Add Shrimp and season with Honey Sriracha Seasoning on one side of the Blackstone
- Begin to mix all the ingredients together slowly to allow everything to cook
- Make your plate or bowl, add scallions and Yum Yum Sauce!
If you are using a Blackstone/griddle style grill cook and refrigerate your rice before putting it on the griddle. It will hold its form better and will not get mushy.
If you don't have a griddle you can also use a skillet(cast iron if you have it) on the stove top.
Excited to try this recipe. Thank you very much.
Ryan, can’t wait to try this recipe , thanks again.