Skip to content
- Steak (or whatever protein you like: Chicken, Shrimp, Beef)
- Fiesta Seasoning
- Garlic² Butter (Soften Butter with Garlic² Seasoning)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Lime
- Cut Steak into strips and season with Fiesta Rub
- Over medium high heat (preferably in a cast iron skillet) add 1 tablespoon of Garlic² butter and Steak. Cook until desired internal temp. We cooked ours med rare 135 deg.
- Julienne Cut Onion, Bell Peppers, and Jalapeno
- Over medium heat add 1 tablespoon Garlic² Butter, Onions, Bell Peppers, and Jalapenos. Season with Fiesta Rub and cook until soft, but still has a crunch.
- Once all cooked prepare your fajitas to your liking.
- (optional) Fiesta is a good finishing seasoning as well. So for extra flavor you can sprinkle Fiesta on top before eating.