For the Cookies
- ¾ Cup Butter, Room Temp
- 1 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 (3.4 Oz.) Box Instant Banana Pudding Mix
- ¾ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
For the Frosting
- ½ Cup Butter, Room Temp
- 4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Teasp. Vanilla
- Nilla Wafers Crushed
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Combine Butter and Brown Sugar, Beating Until Combined
- Add in Egg and Vanilla and Continue Mixing Until Smooth, Scraping Sides.
- Mix in Banana Pudding, Baking Soda and Salt.
- Finally Add in the Flour and Beat Until Combined.
- Using a Large Cookie Scoop- Scoop Dough Onto Lined Baking Sheet About 2 Inches Apart
- Bake 9-11 Mins.
- Allow to Cool and Then Transfer to Wire Rack to Finish Cooling.
- Prepare Frosting:
- Beat Butter Until Creamy in Mixing Bowl, Add Powdered Sugar, Milk and Vanilla and Beat Until Creamy.
- When Completely Cool Frost Cookies and Garnish With Nilla Wafer Crumbs