Lane's BBQ Seasonings are Handcrafted in Bethlehem Ga. Our Spicemasters spend days testing, tasting, mixing, and repeating to bring the absolute best flavors to any cut of meat. Our dry rubs are created specifically for ribs, steaks, and briskets to add flavors, crust, and enhances the goodness of the meat. Seasonings perfect for chicken and pork that will help make your dinners one of a kind. You can even dust your vegetables as well, let's be honest, to help your children eat healthy. Yes, we said it and no one will judge you for it.
How To Use Dry Rubs
You will want to pat dry the meat you are seasoning. You will want to generously season all sides of the meat. Use your hands to rub the seasoning into the meat so that it is not falling off.
What are the best/most popular seasonings for the different types of meat?
- Best dry rub for ribs - Spellbound | Sweet Heat
- Best chicken rub - Signature | Blackening
- Best pork dry rub - Kapalua | Spellbound
- Best beef/steak rub - Cubano | Scorpion | Brancho | Brisket
- Best seafood rub - Honey Sriracha | Q-Nami | Blackening
- Best vegetable seasoning - Garlic2 | Sweet-Lic
- Best taco seasonings - Fiesta | Chili Lime
Are Barbecue Rubs Keto Friendly?
The quick answer is yes and no. Typically bbq rubs do have some sugar in the ingredients. Which doesn't necessarily mean you cannot have any seasoning on your meat, you will have to measure out the amount to use to keep you within your keto numbers. We do have multiple seasonings that are keto-friendly with zero sugars. Blackening | Signature | Garlic2 | Brisket Rub | Fiesta | SPF-53