Bacon Wrapped Ritz with Sweet Heat
Snack / Appetizers
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
- 1 lb thin sliced bacon
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Lane's Sweet Heat Rub
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil
- Cut each slice of bacon in half
- Arrange crackers. Lay each half slice of bacon onto the pan and add a cracker on top. Top the cracker with cheese and fold the bacon around the cheese and cracker.
- Sprinkle Lane's Sweet Heat over each bacon wrapped Ritz.
- Bake or 30-40 minutes or until bacon is done