Bacon Wrapped Ritz with Sweet Heat
Snack / Appetizers
Indulge in the perfect harmony of flavors with our Sweet Heat Bacon-Wrapped Ritz recipe. Crispy Ritz crackers are enrobed in smoky bacon and glazed with a tantalizing blend of sweet and spicy notes. Baked to golden perfection, each bite is an explosion of textures and tastes that's ideal for snacking or entertaining. Elevate your appetizer game with this irresistible fusion of savory, sugary, and peppery elements. Whether you're hosting a gathering or treating yourself, these bitesize delights are a culinary adventure that'll leave you craving more.
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
- 1 lb thin sliced bacon
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
Lane's Sweet Heat Rub
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil
- Cut each slice of bacon in half
- Arrange crackers. Lay each half slice of bacon onto the pan and add a cracker on top. Top the cracker with cheese and fold the bacon around the cheese and cracker.
- Sprinkle Lane's Sweet Heat over each bacon wrapped Ritz.
- Bake or 30-40 minutes or until bacon is done
- You can add whatever cheese flavor you are going for.
- Don't be afraid to try other seasonings on your bacon.