Sweet and Savory Meatloaf
Meatloaf / Dinner
Meatloaf is and should always be a weekly family dinner staple. We could always count on mom making meatloaf once or twice a month. Well this recipe straight up kicks my moms meatloafs butt! If you tell her I said that I will call you a liar! This thick sweet meatloaf is what dreams are made of.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Dice red onion
- In a skillet melt butter and sauté Onion
- In a large bowl hand mix Ground Beef, Panko bread crumbs, 4 Large Eggs, Sautéed Onions, 1/2 cup Lane's Kinda Sweet Sauce, 1/4 cup Worcestershire, and 2 tbsp Spellbound Rub until thoroughly mixed.
- Form into a loaf on a baking sheet (use parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 deg until internal temperature is about 140 (about 20 minutes depending on the loaf shape - Check internal temp)
- When internal temp is 140 deg pull and baste 1/2 cup Lane's Kinda Sweet Sauce and place back in the oven.
- Bake until internal temp is 155 to 160 degrees
- Pull, Slice however you like to slice meatloaf, we slice at about an inch.