- 1 Pork Butt
- Lane’s BBQ Sweet Heat Rub
- Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
- Fried Onions (for topping)
- Lil Spicy/Kinda Sweet/Sorta White (pick your favorites to top the sliders with!)
- Heat your smoker to 275 degrees.
- Season butt with Sweet Heat and place on grill
- Cook to an internal temperature of 195
- Before slicing, let rest in cooler for 2 hours
- Assemble the sliders - slice rolls in half, add pork, fried onions and sauce. Enjoy!
Street Corn Salad
- 4 ears of corn on the cob OR 3 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jalapeño seeded and diced
- Handful of cilantro, chopped and more for garnish
- 1/3 cup queso fresco
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Lane’s Chili Lime Rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lime (optional)
- Grill or Saute the corn if using whole ear and remove corn from cob
- Combine corn, jalapeno, cheese, and Chili Lime seasoning
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with remaining cilantro
- For an extra zing, squeeze lime over the top and serve!