- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl smash 4 to 5 tater tots together scoop and flatten tots on a baking pan about the size of a burger patty. (The idea is to make a tater tot base for the bowl) - Bake for roughly 25 minutes.
- In a skillet, cook down the onions and garlic. Season the meat with Cubano Rub and add to the skillet. Cook until browned. Remove the meat from the pan and drain the meat on a paper towel. Or create a patty and season with Cubano Rub, add cooked down onions and garlic as a topper.
- Grab your serving bowl and add the finished tater tot base in the bottom.
- Spoon the meat or add patty to the tater tot base and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Top with Lane's Sorta White Sauce, pickles and any other condiments you like.