Heat grill to 350 to 400 degrees. Shuck and rinse. Season corn with Lane's Chili Lime and Grill!
When the corn is finished cooking remove and brush with a layer of Duke's mayo, season with Chili Lime and sprinkle cheese over top. Add cilantro and freshly squeezed lime if you would like and drizzle with our Sorta White Sauce. Enjoy!!
Chili Lime Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Sides / Appetizers
Sweet corn goodness, it's a side I want with just about every meal. We took our Chili Lime seasoning and our Sorta White sauce and created a sweet and savory treat that you will want to share with all that come to dinner. So stuff your napkin in your shirt and enjoy!
- Heat grill to 350 to 400 degrees
- Remove husk and break corn in half. (You can break it with hand or cut it) Season corn with Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Place corn on the grill rotating occasionally. Remove when the corn is starting to char.
- Brush thin layer of mayonnaise all over, sprinkle with grated parmesan, and season with Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Add cilantro and Squeeze lime over the top
- (Optional) Drizzle with Lane's Sorta White Sauce
If you are not a grill or smoker cook you can always boil your corn. Broil in the oven for a few minutes, remove and cover in the mayo, chili lime, and cheese mixture.