Chili Lime Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Sides / Appetizers
Sweet corn goodness, it's a side I want with just about every meal. We took our Chili Lime seasoning and our Sorta White sauce and created a sweet and savory treat that you will want to share with all that come to dinner. So stuff your napkin in your shirt and enjoy!
- Heat grill to 350 to 400 degrees
- Remove husk and break corn in half. (You can break it with hand or cut it) Season corn with Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Place corn on the grill rotating occasionally. Remove when the corn is starting to char.
- Brush thin layer of mayonnaise all over, sprinkle with grated parmesan, and season with Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Add cilantro and Squeeze lime over the top
- (Optional) Drizzle with Lane's Sorta White Sauce