The Shun Classic Brisket Knife is the perfect tool for a barbeque or family feast. It's ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat, including brisket, ham, turkey, and roasts. The Shun Classic Brisket Knife's long, narrow blade makes it easy to cut slices in a single pass to ensure more of the juices—and flavor—stay inside the meat. The long, razor-sharp blade means slices will look perfect since there's no need to saw back and forth. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade help food release more easily and the rounded tip makes the knife safer and easier to use. The included wooden saya, or sheath, protects the blade and makes it simple to transport to a barbeque or celebration taking place away from home.
- For carving perfect slices of meat; includes wooden SAYA (sheath)
- High-performance Japanese AUS8A blade is highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel, enabling it to take and hold its 16° Shun-sharp edge longer
- Ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; sturdy, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Riveted, full-tang construction for durability and balance
- Hollow grinds on blade help food release from blade
- Handcrafted in Japan