Spicy Chili Lime Shrimp Street Tacos
Tacos / Mexican
Who doesn't love a good taco? We eat more than our share here and are always trying out different styles. We wanted a simple taco with a crunchy spicy punch to the face, so we made it happen. Enjoy and let us know how you liked it.
Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Sriracha Mayo Sauce
- Shredded Purple Cabbage
- Small Tortillas
- Heat up the grill to 400 degrees (Stovetop - on Med-High)
- Remove shell and tail from shrimp. Coat all sides of shrimp with Lane's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Slice jalapeños, and shred cabbage
- Cook shrimp about 2 minutes on both sides - until fully cooked
- Put together your tacos - Our version: squirt Sriracha mayonnaise on tortillas, add shrimp, cabbage, and jalapeños. If you want extra spice, just add more sriracha mayo to the top.