Skip to content
Orange Cuban Asparagus
- Wash Asparagus and cut how you like we suggest 2 - 3 inches or don't cut at all.
- Saute in pan with olive oil or butter over medium high heat
- Cut orange in half and freshly squeeze over asparagus
- Season with Cubano Rub to your liking, about 1 - 2 tsp
- Saute until your preferred softness
Island Baked Zucchini
- Wash zucchini and remove both ends.
- Slice thinly using a sharp knife or mandoline.
- Season both sides with olive oil or Duck fat spray and Kapalua Rub.
- Bake in oven at 425 for roughly 20 minutes until you reach your desired firmness/softness
Sweet n Spicy Garlic Hash Browns
- Wash and cut about 3 potatoes into half inch to inch chunks
- Saute in large pan with olive oil over medium high heat
- Season with Sweet-Lic Combo Rub till chunks are well covered
- Saute for 15 minutes flipping browns regularly, to not burn them, until golden brown
Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees
- Cover baking pan with foil
- Prepare Broccoli evenly in over foil
- Drizzle broccoli with olive oil or spray with Duck Fat Spray
- Evenly Season Broccoli with Garlic² Rub
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes
Chili Lime Squash Chunks
- Clean and cut Squash into 1 inch chunks
- Saute in pan with olive oil over med heat
- Season evenly with Chili Lime Rub
- Saute until desired firmness
- Finish with a lime squeeze (optional)